This website (“Website”) is operated by Vistula Group S.A. with its registered seat in Krakow (31-462) at 10 Pilotów St., entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieścia in Krakow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS Entry No. 0000047082, NIP (Tax ID) No. 6750000361, REGON (Business ID) No. 351001329.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you confirm your acceptance of these conditions regardless of whether or not you decide to register on the Administrator’s Website.
Users can change the settings for Cookies in their browsers, e.g. they may partially limit or completely disable the option of saving Cookies files. If there are no changes to the settings in the above scope, Cookies will be saved in the Devices’ memory. Changing the Cookies settings may limit the functionality of the Website (for example, in the online store it may be impossible to pass the order path through the order form due to the non-memorizing products in the basket during the next steps of ordering).
In case of any questions, comments or proposals concerning protection of privacy, Cookies policy or Web Push notifications, please contact us at the address provided below inspektorODO@vistulagroup.pl.
Administrator – Vistula Group Joint Stock Company with its registered seat in Krakow (31-462) at 10 Pilotów St., entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieścia in Krakow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS Entry No. 0000047082, NIP (Tax ID) No. 6750000361, REGON (Business ID) No. 351001329 which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information in the User’s devices, processes personal data about the User acquired, among others, via the Website, as well as providing Web Push notifications via the Website.
Cookies – IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices, with the help of which the User uses the web pages of the Website.
Cookies Administrator – Cookies placed by the Administrator which are connected with the electronic provision of services by the Administrator via the Website.
Third-party Cookies – Cookies placed by the Administrator’s partners via a web page of the Website.
Web Push notifications – means messages containing, among others, marketing information, including current promotions available on the Website, sent by the Website to the User’s internet browser. Web Push notifications are sent to the User’s web browser only after obtaining the User’s consent for this type of communication
Website – a website or application which the Administrator uses to provide internet services under the sklep.vistula.pl domain
Device – an electronic device via which the User gains access to the Internet Service
User – the entity which services can be provided to electronically or with whom an agreement for the electronic provision of services may be concluded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and under the applicable laws.
§2. Types of Cookies used
The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s device. In particular, it is not possible for vi-ruses or other unwanted software or malware to gain entry to the Users’ devices in this way. The files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the period of their storage on the Device, and a value allocation. The Administrator uses two types of Cookie files:
a) Session Cookies are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the session of a given browser is over. All saved information is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory. The session cookies’ mechanism does not allow for the downloading of any personal data nor any confidential information from the User’s Device;
b) Permanent Cookies are stored on the User’s Device and stay there until they are deleted. Ending a brow-ser’s session or merely switching off the Device does not result in deleting them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for the downloading of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
The User has the possibility of restricting or disabling Cookies on their Device. If this option is chosen, using the Website will be possible, except for functions which by nature require Cookie files.
§3. The Purposes of using Cookies
The Administrator uses their own Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Website configuration – adapting the contents of the web pages of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s web pages;
b) analyses, measurement and audits of viewability – collecting general and anonymous statistical data, creating anonymous statistics by means of analytic tools which help understand how the Website’s Users use the web pages of the Website, which allows for the improvement of their structure and contents;
c) the provision of advertising services – presenting advertising messages adjusted to the User’s prefer-ences;
The Administrator uses Third-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Website configuration – adapting the contents of the web pages of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website’s web pages (Cookies Administrator: E NETProduction with its seat in Katowice i-Systems Sp. z o.o. a limited partnership with its seat in Opole);
b) analyses, measurement and audits of viewability – collecting general and anonymous statistical data by means of the Google Analytics analytic tools – Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its seat in the USA;
c) the provision of advertising services – presenting advertising messages adjusted to the User’s prefer-ences with the use of Google Adwords analytic tools – Cookies administrator: Google Inc. with its seat in the USA, RTB S.A. z/s with its seat in Warsaw, Cube Group S.A. with its seat in Warsaw
§4. Options of determining the conditions of storage or gaining access by Cookies
The User may independently and at any moment change the Cookies settings by determining the conditions of their storage and gaining access by Cookies files to the User’s Device. Setting changes mentioned in the previous sentence may be made by the User by means of the internet browser’s settings or by means of the service configuration. The settings may be modified in particular in a way that the automatic Cookie functionality is blocked in the internet browser’s settings or may inform about each case of placing cookies on the User’s Device. Detailed information about the options and types of cookie permissions is available in the settings of your software (Internet browsers).
The user may at any time delete Cookie files by using the available functionalities in the Internet browser they are using.
Restricting the use of Cookie files may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website’s web pages.
§ 5. Web Push notifications
1. Web Push notifications are sent to the User’s web browser only after they agree to receive them. To agree to receive Web Push notifications, the user should mark the option “display notifications” or other synonyms on the message sent by his web browser (each browser may otherwise call this option).
2. Consent to receive Web Push notifications can be canceled at any time by changing the User’s web browser settings.
3. The Administrator does not process any personal data of Users using Web Push notifications. Users are identified only on the basis of information stored by their Internet browsers, to which the Administrator has no access. To be canceled at any time by changing the User’s Internet browser settings.
§ 6. Processing and protection of personal data
1. The Administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator, i.e. Vistula Group S.A. based in Krakow.
2. The Administrator makes every effort to respect privacy and ensure the security of the User’s personal data, obtained through the Website.
3. The Administrator, as a personal data administrator within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) personal data) (“Regulation”), is the entity responsible for all personal data provided to the Administrator by the User or acquired, among others via the Website.
4. The processing of Users’ personal data takes place in accordance with the Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act and the Telecommunications Law.
5. Users’ personal data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes related to the use of the Website, for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as on the User’s consent – for purposes consistent with the consent (for example for commercial and marketing purposes) and sending the newsletter).
6. The given data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a), b) and f) of the Regulation
7. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary to use some of the Website’s functionalities. The lack of providing personal data makes it impossible to use some of the Website’s functionalities.
8. Personal data are processed on the basis of consent obtained from the data subject.
9. The User has the right to request from the Administrator access to personal data concerning him, the right to rectify them, remove or limit processing.
10. The user has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. Personal data will be stored until the user withdraws the consent to its processing, and in the processing of personal data of the User in the legitimate purposes of the Administrator – for a period of time compliant with the law.
12. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (and before the establishment of that Office to the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection) when he decides that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the law.
13. The User’s personal data will be processed in the form of analytical, sales and marketing profiling, in order to adapt materials directed by the Administrator to the needs and interests of the User, and to make measurements that will allow the Administrator to improve the services provided by him. Binding decisions of the Administrator are not automated.